ThStream is website for each and every problem. Blogging, tips, marketing, seo etc

Responsive Ads Here

This browser extension helps you learn words in other languages while reading online


In July, I binged three seasons of the sci-fi Netflix show Dark in a week. The whole show was in German, and I was so obsessed with it, I started learning the language through Duolingo, and I’m happy to inform you that I’m currently on a 71-day streak in the app. While Duolingo is great for my learning experience, I wanted something to help expand my German vocabulary without spending too much time. Thankfully, I stumbled upon this useful Chrome extension called Toucan. [Read: Are EVs too expensive? Here are 5 common myths, debunked] The tool’s idea is nifty and…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web https://ift.tt/32vYoFR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages